Lots of Character, Prime Location!
schools: Eau Claire
elem Flynn middle South HS Memorial
latest taxes paid $2,100
LR 23x15 DR 14x10 KT 14x9
MB 15x11 B2 15x11 B3 10x9
OTHER Foyer 10x14 Laundry room 13x6
style 2 story
heat gas forced air + baseboard
siding/exterior wood roof asphalt shingles (new in 2004)
flooring hardwood, carpet, ceramic tile
appliances included dishwasher (new 2005), gas stove (new 2006), refrigerator, garage openers, window coverings
garage new 2-car detached
general comments ***MLS #631671***
Priced Below Assessed Value!
Beautiful and spacious East Hill home located on quiet no outlet street across from Forest Hill cemetery. Great architectural touches such as differing ceiling heights and many built-in storage cabinets.
New oversize, 24x30 1.5 story garage with walk-up attic (with real stairs!) offers tons of storage. Garage 2nd level dimensions are 12x30 with two 6x30 kneewall storage areas.
* 2 full baths: one with a shower and the other with a footed tub
* Enormous living room great for entertaining
* Dining room has window seats and a built-in buffet.
* Original maple wood floors throughout bedrooms, hallways, and dining room.
* 13 south facing windows ensure that this home gets plenty of natural light.
* Open staircase
* Updated insulation and wiring
* 2 porches plus a deck
* Key location offers a great neighborhood only blocks from downtown Eau Claire.
* New Oversize 24x30 garage, 2005.
* New roof (including sheathing) in 2004.
* All new carpeting in 2006
* New concrete driveway 2005.
* New 200-amp electrical service in both garage and house.
* New front entry door and storm door, 2007.
* New water heater 2006
* Records of all updates and improvements since 1986.
3 small perennial plants excluded.
email via form
address 902 Dodge St, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Dunn County
directions to home from Business 53: go West on Main st then Left on Dodge St.
Visit our new site at Discount Realty Works
Discount Realty Works LLC DBA Eau Claire By Owner
106 E Grand Avenue
PO Box 2135
Eau Claire, WI 54702
1-715-559-2942, FAX: · FAX: 1-866-252-3099